Learning to Float
The Cal Poly College of Engineering understands there has been an enormous amount of turmoil and transition due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we continue offering support to our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, we also continue providing critical updates as well as college highlights. Ours is a college full of creative and bright engineers and staff. For more information on COVID-19 visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For more information on how Cal Poly is responding to COVID-19, visit the Cal Poly Coronavirus website Coronavirus website.
More Weekly Photos
- Homecoming: Haas VP of Sales and Marketing Returns to His Alma Mater to Help Dedicate New Haas Labs
- The College of Engineering stands with the entire university in condemning acts of violence and hatred
- Engineering for Good: Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Course Applies Production Principles While Stocking Cal Poly Food Pantry
- Rose Float Team Wins Animation Award
- Faculty Career Opportunities