Electrical Engineering Professor Taufik gave a technical talk titled, “The DC House Project: Progress, Challenges and Opportunities,” on Aug, 5, 2020 for the Distinguished Lecture Series hosted by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM).
Amin Malekmohammadi published “All-fiber mode converter based on LP11 coupled-mode for mode division multiplexing systems,” in the Optics and Laser Technology journal. Malekmohammadi worked with Rabiu Imam Sabitu. . Description In this paper,
Photo of the Week
- BEACoN Research Mentoring Program
- EMPOWER Student Club Aligns with New TECHE Lab Created to Leverage Learn by Doing for Societal Benefit
- Air Force Research Laboratory Scholars Program
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Northrop Grumman Collaboration Project (NGCP) Opportunity