Professor Kristen Cardinal wrapped up another successful year of MEDITEC projects, with 15 projects, involving 47 students from throughout the College of Engineering. The MEDITEC program brings industry-sponsored projects from the biomedical
The United States Patent and Trademark Office issued a Notice of Allowance for Dr. Taufik’s invention entitled “Multiple Input Single Output DC-DC Converter with Equal Load Sharing on Multiple Inputs.” The patent
Photo of the Week
- Are Students Really Learning from Failure? Paper Suggests Engineering Programs Can Do More
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- EMPOWER Student Club Aligns with New TECHE Lab Created to Leverage Learn by Doing for Societal Benefit
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation
- Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!