You are invited to participate in a research study to better understand stress and empathy among engineering students. You must be 18 years old and an engineering student. Your participation in the
The Cal Poly Interdisciplinary Projects Program (CPConnect) is now accepting project funding requests for the Winter quarter. CPConnect provides funding for student and faculty interdisciplinary projects. Ten to 20 projects will be
Photo of the Week
- Are Students Really Learning from Failure? Paper Suggests Engineering Programs Can Do More
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- EMPOWER Student Club Aligns with New TECHE Lab Created to Leverage Learn by Doing for Societal Benefit
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation
- Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!