There was a strong showing at the Virtual ASEE Conference, with faculty and students across Cal Poly authoring a number of papers shown below. Bryan Mealy’s paper from last year’s PSW Section
Mechanical Engineering Department Chair Jim Widmann and Professor Brian Self will present “Inquiry-Based Learning: Hands-On Activities in Mechanics” during an upcoming live webcast presented by the Department of Research. “Inquiry-Based Learning” April 15th,
Photo of the Week
- Are Students Really Learning from Failure? Paper Suggests Engineering Programs Can Do More
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- EMPOWER Student Club Aligns with New TECHE Lab Created to Leverage Learn by Doing for Societal Benefit
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation
- Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!