Calling all first-year engineering students. We need your help! We’re participating in a first-of-its-kind nationwide study of mental wellness among Engineering students and its effects on persistence in engineering programs and we
The Colorado School of Mines developed the Humanitarian Engineering and Science graduate program. Colorado School of Mines is for technical students and professionals who aspire to work with communities to co-create sustainable and just solutions
University Housing, Residential Student Experience- RA Staffing Committee is currently accepting applications for University Housing’s Resident Advisor (RA) position for 2021-2022. We are looking for students who want to make a difference,
I Will Ride is an Authority student education and outreach initiative that provides students professional development opportunities through engagement with a variety of skilled experts working on the California high-speed rail project.
Photo of the Week
- Are Students Really Learning from Failure? Paper Suggests Engineering Programs Can Do More
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- EMPOWER Student Club Aligns with New TECHE Lab Created to Leverage Learn by Doing for Societal Benefit
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation
- Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!