A team of Cal Poly researchers won the Best Paper Award at the 10th Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT 2019), sponsored by the IEEE Power and Energy Society, held February 17-20 in Washington D.C.
Photo of the Week
- Are Students Really Learning from Failure? Paper Suggests Engineering Programs Can Do More
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- EMPOWER Student Club Aligns with New TECHE Lab Created to Leverage Learn by Doing for Societal Benefit
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation
- Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!