Milling Machine Simulator
The Cal Poly College of Engineering understands there has been an enormous amount of turmoil and transition due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we continue offering support to our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, we also continue providing critical updates as well as college highlights. Ours is a college full of creative and bright engineers and staff. For more information on COVID-19 visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For more information on how Cal Poly is responding to COVID-19, visit the Cal Poly Coronavirus website Coronavirus website.
More Weekly Photos
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- College-Wide Awards Announced
- Northrop Grumman Collaboration Project (NGCP) Opportunity
- Learn by Doing on Display: Project Expo Showcases Senior Projects, Many of Which Help Industry Solve Real Problems
- Going with the Wind: Cal Poly is One of 13 Teams Competing in 2021 Collegiate Wind Competition, Encouraging Wind Energy