Fluid Mechanics II
The Cal Poly College of Engineering understands there has been an enormous amount of turmoil and transition due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we continue offering support to our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, we also continue providing critical updates as well as college highlights. Ours is a college full of creative and bright engineers and staff. For more information on COVID-19 visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For more information on how Cal Poly is responding to COVID-19, visit the Cal Poly Coronavirus website Coronavirus website.
More Weekly Photos
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Cal Poly’s Steel Bridge Team Returns to Nationals with Help from Their Predecessors
- Aerospace Engineering Department Receives $5 Million to Perform Research in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Technology
- Engineering Students Win Awards at CSU Research Competition
- Outstanding Graduate Student Reymil Fernandez Was Drawn to Work That Benefits Society