Red Tag Training
The Cal Poly College of Engineering understands there has been an enormous amount of turmoil and transition due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we continue offering support to our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, we also continue providing critical updates as well as college highlights. Ours is a college full of creative and bright engineers and staff. For more information on COVID-19 visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For more information on how Cal Poly is responding to COVID-19, visit the Cal Poly Coronavirus website Coronavirus website.
More Weekly Photos
- Cal Poly Engineering Learn by Doing Fall 2021
- Cal Poly Team Devises Sustainable Oxygen Generator System for African Country, Winning SWE Contest
- Advanced Energy 2022 STEM Diversity Scholarship
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Engineering for Good: Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Course Applies Production Principles While Stocking Cal Poly Food Pantry