The Dean’s Club for Innovation is an opportunity for the College of Engineering to honor our valued donors. Every gift of $1,000 or more to the Dean’s Innovation Fund brings a variety of benefits throughout the year. Even more importantly, being a member of the Dean’s Club for Innovation means you have a direct impact on the success of Cal Poly Engineering. That’s because this fund allows the college to take advantage of opportunities that arise over the course of the year, like supporting research projects, leadership development and educational experiences for students.
As a champion of the Dean’s Club for Innovation you will receive exclusive member benefits, including:
- A welcome letter from the dean along with a club membership pin.
- Invitations to College of Engineering events with an opportunity to meet with the dean and interact with college faculty and students.
- Exclusive communications from the college that illustrate how your support is making an impact across the college.
- Personalized fund services to make investing in Cal Poly Engineering a convenient and easy experience.
- Individual gift planning consultations to offer you and your financial advisers our expert, tax-friendly information on leaving a legacy to Cal Poly Engineering through a trust, bequest or other planned gift.
- Your impact story featured on the College of Engineering’s social media channels.
As you can see, by giving a gift of $1,000 or more, you are part of a win-win situation! Please visit the Dean’s Innovation Fund giving page and join me as we help our students change the world around them with every gift.
Learn more about the Summer Undergraduate Research Program in this video, which followed several projects during the summer of 2019. The program is sponsored by the Dean’s Club for Innovation.