Abstracts for the 2022 Summer Undergraduate Research Program have been posted. Over the summer, SURP students and faculty will work collaboratively on cutting-edge research to solve critical issues facing the world today.
All College of Engineering (CENG) faculty, including lecturers, are eligible to submit research topics for the 2022 Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP). The deadline to submit a proposal is May 2, 2022.
The Summer Undergraduate Research Program pairs students with faculty mentors, who work closely with students new to research over the summer. The research, often sponsored by industry, allows students to gain experience
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly College of Engineering Rises to 6th Best in Nation in U.S. News & World Report Rankings
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Northrop Grumman Collaboration Project (NGCP) Opportunity
- Cal Poly SWE President Achieves National Recognition
- CENG Professors Awarded Distinguished Scholarship, Learn by Doing Scholar Awards