Nearly 40 student research projects — covering diverse topics that include the use of machine learning in criminal investigations, wine supply chains, and hopping robots — will be on display during the
Hello Cal Poly Students! I hope that you all are staying well, staying safe, and adapting as best as you can to what is a challenging situation for all of us. I
Photo of the Week
- Are Students Really Learning from Failure? Paper Suggests Engineering Programs Can Do More
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- EMPOWER Student Club Aligns with New TECHE Lab Created to Leverage Learn by Doing for Societal Benefit
- Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation