By Aaron Drake and Russ Westphal Cal Poly’s Autonomous Flight Lab (AFL), in cooperation with the Boundary Layer Data System (BLDS) project, has successfully conducted the first flight of a new, smaller
Dianne DeTurris, Aerospace Engineering professor, has been elected to the grade of Associate Fellow-Class of 2020 in the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA). This group of AIAA Associate Fellows are individuals of distinction who have
Photo of the Week
- Are Students Really Learning from Failure? Paper Suggests Engineering Programs Can Do More
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- EMPOWER Student Club Aligns with New TECHE Lab Created to Leverage Learn by Doing for Societal Benefit
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation
- Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!