Civil Engineering Virtual Design and Construction Team Wins Top Honors in Annual Construction Competition
A team of civil engineering students that evaluated a large virtual design hotel was one of four Cal Poly first-place winners during this year’s annual Associated Schools of Construction (ASC) student competition.
Photo of the Week
- Robotics Team Unbeaten, Heading to World Championship with High Hopes
- CENG Staff Spotlight: Eric Pulse
- Cal Poly Engineering Named 5th Best in Nation in 2024 U.S. News & World Report Rankings
- CENG Student Spotlight: Anmol Gill
- Beyond Intelligence: Professor Chen Leads Charge to Enhance Resilience in Engineering Education