I Will Ride is an Authority student education and outreach initiative that provides students professional development opportunities through engagement with a variety of skilled experts working on the California high-speed rail project.
Photo of the Week
- Astronaut Victor Glover Provides Inspiration from Space to Black Cal Poly Students
- Cal Poly Mechanical Engineering Students Advance to Semifinals in NASA Moon to Mars Ice & Prospecting Challenge
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Summer Research Opportunities and Graduate School Resources
- Cal Poly’s 12th CubeSat Mission Will Wing Its Way Into Space on Jan. 17 in a Novel Way