After launching several initiatives to encourage diversity and inclusiveness, Cal Poly’s College of Engineering was recognized recently by the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) as a national leader in inclusive excellence.
Photo of the Week
- Robotics Team Unbeaten, Heading to World Championship with High Hopes
- CENG Staff Spotlight: Eric Pulse
- Cal Poly Engineering Named 5th Best in Nation in 2024 U.S. News & World Report Rankings
- CENG Student Spotlight: Anmol Gill
- Beyond Intelligence: Professor Chen Leads Charge to Enhance Resilience in Engineering Education