Professor Kristen O’Halloran Cardinal (BMED) and her Cal Poly student research team recently published first-of-its-kind work in the Journal of Neurointerventional Surgery. The publication demonstrated how Cardinal and her team were able
Amy Ru, an undergraduate student crafting her own interdisciplinary curriculum within Business Administration, Computer Science and Interaction Design, published her first international research publication titled “Hackathons for Workforce Development: A Case Study,”
Kristen Cardinal and a team of former students published “Tissue Engineered Blood Vessel Mimics in Complex Geometries for Intravascular Device Testing,” in PLOS One. Cardinal worked with former students Robert Dalton Chavez
Yong Hao and a team of students published “A Comparison Study of Confinement Effect of PEDOT and CNT for Sulfur Nanocomposites in Li-S Battery Application,” following research work conducted the Summer Undergraduate
Dean Amy S. Fleischer and a team of researchers from Villanova University published their paper “Life Cycle Inventory Regionalization and Uncertainty Characterization: a Multilevel Modeling Approach,” in the Journal of Cleaner Production.
Dean Amy Fleischer and a team of researchers from Villanova University and TA Instrument just published a research article titled “Thermal Enhancement and Shape Stabilization of a Phase-Change Energy-Storage Material Via Copper
Photo of the Week
- Are Students Really Learning from Failure? Paper Suggests Engineering Programs Can Do More
- EMPOWER Student Club Aligns with New TECHE Lab Created to Leverage Learn by Doing for Societal Benefit
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation
- Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!