After launching several initiatives to encourage diversity and inclusiveness, Cal Poly’s College of Engineering was recognized recently by the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) as a national leader in inclusive excellence.
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly Receives National Science Foundation Grant to Better Understand Structural Behavior During Earthquakes
- Professor’s Research Detailing How Humans are Altering Tides Featured by BBC News
- EPIC Summer Camp Continues to Gain Momentum Even as It Shifts to Virtual Learning During Pandemic
- Engineering Faculty Awarded Grants to Conduct Research That Can Contribute Knowledge to Their Fields
- Machine Shops Redesigned for the Pandemic