After launching several initiatives to encourage diversity and inclusiveness, Cal Poly’s College of Engineering was recognized recently by the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) as a national leader in inclusive excellence.
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Taking the Parade Route: This Year’s Rose Float President, Regina Chapuis, Discusses Her Journey to Pasadena
- Aerospace Engineering Department Newsletter 2021
- Women in Engineering Program Highlighted by The California State University
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation