While honor societies normally help promote student achievement and success, they can be especially helpful during the COVID-19 pandemic, said Jose Macedo, who recently became president of Alpha Pi Mu (APM), an
As industry emphasis on big data has increased, Cal Poly’s IME department has been keeping up by adding data analytics courses and hiring student data analytics technicians to support their peers’ projects
Photo of the Week
- Are Students Really Learning from Failure? Paper Suggests Engineering Programs Can Do More
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- EMPOWER Student Club Aligns with New TECHE Lab Created to Leverage Learn by Doing for Societal Benefit
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation
- Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!