Researchers at Cal Poly have developed a new method for improving the quality of microscope images taken under extreme low-light conditions. Cal Poly Professor Jonathan Ventura led the research team of undergraduate
A team of Cal Poly researchers won the Best Paper Award at the 10th Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT 2019), sponsored by the IEEE Power and Energy Society, held February 17-20 in Washington D.C.
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly College of Engineering Rises to 6th Best in Nation in U.S. News & World Report Rankings
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Northrop Grumman Collaboration Project (NGCP) Opportunity
- Cal Poly SWE President Achieves National Recognition
- CENG Professors Awarded Distinguished Scholarship, Learn by Doing Scholar Awards