Please join us for a discussion with Cal Poly alumnus Todd McKinnon. Todd received his Master’s Degree in Computer Science from Cal Poly in 1995. In 2009 he founded Okta, where he
Eleven Cal Poly Engineering students and alumni participated in, and succeeded during, the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship’s (CIE) 14th annual Innovation Quest (iQ) competition. Buteo, a student innovation project that is
Photo of the Week
- Are Students Really Learning from Failure? Paper Suggests Engineering Programs Can Do More
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- EMPOWER Student Club Aligns with New TECHE Lab Created to Leverage Learn by Doing for Societal Benefit
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation
- Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!