All College of Engineering (CENG) faculty, including lecturers, are eligible to submit research topics for the 2022 Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP). The deadline to submit a proposal is May 2, 2022.
It is our pleasure to share with you an opportunity to apply to participate in a Culturally-Informed Strengths-Based Approach to Advance Early-Career Faculty Success (NSF HRD: #1916056). We are still recruiting participants. You can
An initiative introducing more artwork to the college will make the walls of multiple engineering buildings more visually appealing — and, according to at least one study, more welcoming to underrepresented students.
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly College of Engineering Rises to 6th Best in Nation in U.S. News & World Report Rankings
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Northrop Grumman Collaboration Project (NGCP) Opportunity
- Cal Poly SWE President Achieves National Recognition
- CENG Professors Awarded Distinguished Scholarship, Learn by Doing Scholar Awards