The BEACoN Research Mentoring Program, run by the Office of University Diversity & Inclusion, exists to educate, empower and advocate for underrepresented students and, critically, provide them with funded undergraduate research opportunities working one-on-one with a faculty member.
The results of the significant gas emissions from landfills research conducted at Cal Poly over the last decade are being used directly to inform new climate change regulations in California. The research
Photo of the Week
- Robotics Team Unbeaten, Heading to World Championship with High Hopes
- CENG Staff Spotlight: Eric Pulse
- Cal Poly Engineering Named 5th Best in Nation in 2024 U.S. News & World Report Rankings
- CENG Student Spotlight: Anmol Gill
- Beyond Intelligence: Professor Chen Leads Charge to Enhance Resilience in Engineering Education