College of Engineering Strategic Plan

Recently I sent the foundational elements that form the basis of our strategic plan and asked for your feedback. You can find a draft one-page summary of the plan below. Please take a few minutes to complete this brief survey by Monday, Sept 26. The survey should take only 2-4 minutes to complete. I hope that as we begin putting this plan into practice, you will be as excited as I am for the future of CENG. Because of each of you, our college is recognized for its educational and applied research experiences, and I am so excited to celebrate that.

The Cal Poly College of Engineering understands there has been an enormous amount of turmoil and transition due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we continue offering support to our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, we also continue providing critical updates as well as college highlights. Ours is a college full of creative and bright engineers and staff. For more information on COVID-19 visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For more information on how Cal Poly is responding to COVID-19, visit the Cal Poly Coronavirus website Coronavirus website.

Share

Coronavirus Update and Resources