Advanced Energy is proud to announce their 2022 STEM Diversity Scholarship application process is now open. Each year they select a limited number of universities that have top Engineering programs aligned to Advanced Energy’s technology.
Advanced Energy’s STEM Diversity Scholarship seeks to encourage greater gender, ethnic and racial representation within their global company and the industry at large to meet the growing demand for engineering talent.
Advanced Energy’s STEM Scholarship program is multi-faceted:
- Scholarship Award – $20,000 scholarship grant toward the cost of tuition
- Professional Career Growth – Hands-on experience and practical industry insights with a paid three-month summer internship
- Mentoring – Network with some of the industry’s best by tapping into the expertise and experience of our talented AE engineering team
- Undergraduate (rising sophomores)
- M.S (up to one year before completion of degree) and Ph.D. (beginning second year of study) candidates
- Currently enrolled at the University of Colorado, Colorado State University, University at Buffalo, Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Minnesota, San Jose State University, or Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Maintain a GPA of 3.25 or higher
Apply by March 1, 2022.
Learn more by downloading the PDF below or at the Advanced Energy website.