Faculty, please share the following information with your students. This workshop series beings on W 6/30 and runs through Th 8/5/21 It is for current and future student researchers and their mentors.
Read the latest edition of the Chronicle of Higher Education’s Race on Campus, a weekly editorial about racial equity and inclusion.
Keysight Engineers were hosted by Cal Poly Engineering Students and Faculty on June 15th, for a full day of lab demonstrations and discussions regarding a new Cal Poly research project focused on
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly College of Engineering Rises to 6th Best in Nation in U.S. News & World Report Rankings
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Northrop Grumman Collaboration Project (NGCP) Opportunity
- Cal Poly SWE President Achieves National Recognition
- CENG Professors Awarded Distinguished Scholarship, Learn by Doing Scholar Awards