Amman Asfaw, an electrical engineering graduate student and researcher, was published in the ASEE Prism magazine for the second time. His article “Engineer Farm” was published in the Gen Z(eal) section of ASEE Prism. Amman looked at empowering undergraduate engineering students and the law. Read more in Prism.
Electrical Engineering Graduate Published
The Cal Poly College of Engineering understands there has been an enormous amount of turmoil and transition due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we continue offering support to our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, we also continue providing critical updates as well as college highlights. Ours is a college full of creative and bright engineers and staff. For more information on COVID-19 visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For more information on how Cal Poly is responding to COVID-19, visit the Cal Poly Coronavirus website Coronavirus website.
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly Engineering Learn by Doing Fall 2021
- Cal Poly Team Devises Sustainable Oxygen Generator System for African Country, Winning SWE Contest
- Advanced Energy 2022 STEM Diversity Scholarship
- Engineering for Good: Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Course Applies Production Principles While Stocking Cal Poly Food Pantry
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report