Graduate students in IME 543 – Applied Human Factors are conducting a redesign of Kennedy Library’s website. They need your feedback. For your feedback to be counted, please complete the following survey to compare the current design to the new prototype. We would really appreciate it if you could please participate in this ~5-10 minute survey to help our research!
Feedback Needed for Kennedy Library Website Redesign
The Cal Poly College of Engineering understands there has been an enormous amount of turmoil and transition due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we continue offering support to our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, we also continue providing critical updates as well as college highlights. Ours is a college full of creative and bright engineers and staff. For more information on COVID-19 visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For more information on how Cal Poly is responding to COVID-19, visit the Cal Poly Coronavirus website Coronavirus website.
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Taking the Parade Route: This Year’s Rose Float President, Regina Chapuis, Discusses Her Journey to Pasadena
- Aerospace Engineering Department Newsletter 2021
- Women in Engineering Program Highlighted by The California State University
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation