There are two new STEM-NET Opportunities for the 2021-22 academic year. Both are due on Thursday, March 9 at 11:59 pm.
Opportunity #1: STEM-NET Faculty Education Seed Grants
- Support and encourage the development of exemplar programs in educational research or scholarship by faculty members in STEM fields. (This is not a program designed for traditional STEM research scholarship.)
- Fund activity that supports the submission of large external grants, aligned with the mission and that further the vision of STEM-NET
- Size: Up to $20,000 for single investigators; $40,000 for multiple investigators
- See also Seed Grant Request for Proposals attached
Opportunity #2: STEM-NET Faculty Fellow ($5,000 Summer 2021 stipend + AY support)
Nominations & Self-Nominations both welcome!
The Faculty Fellow will:
- Work with key faculty to develop and submit targeted STEM-based proposals, the subject areas of which are to be determined in consultation with the Provost (or designee).
- Develop collaborative grants (educational- and research-based) with faculty.
- Help promote a culture of scholarship on campus.
- Take on new initiatives designated by the Provost.
If you have any questions about these opportunities and/or are experiencing any tech issues with the application process, please contact Jane Lehr at firstname.lastname@example.org.