A Cal Poly CubeSat will ride on Wednesday Jan. 17 aboard Virgin Orbit’s LauncherOne rocket on its second attempt to reach space. The rocket includes nine other NASA-sponsored small satellites on the
Granite video with captions from College of Engineering on Vimeo. A $3 million donation from Granite Construction helped establish a new, groundbreaking minor combining elements of heavy civil engineering and construction management.
Photo of the Week
- Astronaut Victor Glover Provides Inspiration from Space to Black Cal Poly Students
- Cal Poly Mechanical Engineering Students Advance to Semifinals in NASA Moon to Mars Ice & Prospecting Challenge
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Summer Research Opportunities and Graduate School Resources
- Cal Poly’s 12th CubeSat Mission Will Wing Its Way Into Space on Jan. 17 in a Novel Way