The Chronicle of Higher Education offers national conversations about racial equity and inclusion. College campuses help drive cultural change, including in the language we use. This week, they explore how academics and students are pushing the term “Latinx” into the lexicon. Read more about Race on Campus.
Race on Campus
The Cal Poly College of Engineering understands there has been an enormous amount of turmoil and transition due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we continue offering support to our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, we also continue providing critical updates as well as college highlights. Ours is a college full of creative and bright engineers and staff. For more information on COVID-19 visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For more information on how Cal Poly is responding to COVID-19, visit the Cal Poly Coronavirus website Coronavirus website.
Photo of the Week
- Homecoming: Haas VP of Sales and Marketing Returns to His Alma Mater to Help Dedicate New Haas Labs
- The College of Engineering stands with the entire university in condemning acts of violence and hatred
- Engineering for Good: Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Course Applies Production Principles While Stocking Cal Poly Food Pantry
- Rose Float Team Wins Animation Award
- Faculty Career Opportunities