Calling all first-year engineering students. We need your help! We’re participating in a first-of-its-kind nationwide study of mental wellness among Engineering students and its effects on persistence in engineering programs and we need your participation. As a bonus, if you take the survey this year and take a follow-up next year, you could be eligible for a $5 Amazon gift card! If you’re willing, please take a few minutes to complete the survey, located HERE.
Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!
The Cal Poly College of Engineering understands there has been an enormous amount of turmoil and transition due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we continue offering support to our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, we also continue providing critical updates as well as college highlights. Ours is a college full of creative and bright engineers and staff. For more information on COVID-19 visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For more information on how Cal Poly is responding to COVID-19, visit the Cal Poly Coronavirus website Coronavirus website.
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Cal Poly’s Steel Bridge Team Returns to Nationals with Help from Their Predecessors
- Aerospace Engineering Department Receives $5 Million to Perform Research in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Technology
- Engineering Students Win Awards at CSU Research Competition
- Outstanding Graduate Student Reymil Fernandez Was Drawn to Work That Benefits Society