Calling all first-year engineering students. We need your help! We’re participating in a first-of-its-kind nationwide study of mental wellness among Engineering students and its effects on persistence in engineering programs and we need your participation. As a bonus, if you take the survey this year and take a follow-up next year, you could be eligible for a $5 Amazon gift card! If you’re willing, please take a few minutes to complete the survey, located HERE.
Help the College of Engineering identify needed mental wellness resources!
The Cal Poly College of Engineering understands there has been an enormous amount of turmoil and transition due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we continue offering support to our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, we also continue providing critical updates as well as college highlights. Ours is a college full of creative and bright engineers and staff. For more information on COVID-19 visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For more information on how Cal Poly is responding to COVID-19, visit the Cal Poly Coronavirus website Coronavirus website.
Photo of the Week
- Astronaut Victor Glover Provides Inspiration from Space to Black Cal Poly Students
- Cal Poly Mechanical Engineering Students Advance to Semifinals in NASA Moon to Mars Ice & Prospecting Challenge
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Summer Research Opportunities and Graduate School Resources
- Cal Poly’s 12th CubeSat Mission Will Wing Its Way Into Space on Jan. 17 in a Novel Way