Professor Kristen Cardinal and a group of students published “Custom Tissue Engineered Aneurysm Models with Varying Neck Size and Height for Early Stage In Vitro Testing of Flow Diverters,” in Journal of
Join the Cal Poly Consulting Club for a virtual fireside chat with Google. The event will feature Kevin Li, global data, strategy and operations, and Ria Vinod, administrative business partner, with Google.
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly Engineering Learn by Doing Fall 2021
- Cal Poly Team Devises Sustainable Oxygen Generator System for African Country, Winning SWE Contest
- Advanced Energy 2022 STEM Diversity Scholarship
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Engineering for Good: Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Course Applies Production Principles While Stocking Cal Poly Food Pantry