The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Scholars Program offers stipend-paid internship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate-level university students pursuing STEM degrees, as well as upper-level high school students; select locations also offer internships to university students pursuing education-related degrees and K–12 professional educators. The selected interns gain valuable hands-on experiences working with full-time AFRL scientists and engineers on cutting-edge research and technology and are able to contribute to unique, research-based projects. Graduate interns are able to collaborate with AFRL on current research and incorporate the research into their graduate work.
Air Force Research Laboratory Scholars Program
The Cal Poly College of Engineering understands there has been an enormous amount of turmoil and transition due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As we continue offering support to our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, we also continue providing critical updates as well as college highlights. Ours is a college full of creative and bright engineers and staff. For more information on COVID-19 visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For more information on how Cal Poly is responding to COVID-19, visit the Cal Poly Coronavirus website Coronavirus website.
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Taking the Parade Route: This Year’s Rose Float President, Regina Chapuis, Discusses Her Journey to Pasadena
- Aerospace Engineering Department Newsletter 2021
- Women in Engineering Program Highlighted by The California State University
- Cal Poly Engineering Ranks Among Tops in Nation