Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Presentation: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (PST)
(Lobby opens 10 minutes prior to live session)
Live Webcast Presented by Acting Director Ken Lish and Investigative Attorney Janelle Hollingsworth.
Ken Lish is responsible for conducting audits of NSF awardees and overseeing Independent Public Accounting firms conducting audits on behalf of the OIG. Mr. Lish is a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Fraud Examiner.
Janelle Hollingsworth is an investigative attorney with the National Science Foundation Office of Inspector General. She is responsible for investigating allegations of civil, criminal, and administrative wrongdoings.
WEBCAST LINK – No Registration Required
- · Federal Audit Environment
- · NSF OIG Audit Work Now
- · NSF OIG Audit Work In the Future
- · Overview of Office of Investigations
Login and stream the audio via your computer speakers.
Communicate with the host & presenters by typing into the on-screen Chat Pods.
TEST YOUR COMPUTER
1. Please be sure your computer is webcast ready by clicking this test link.
2. Download the Adobe Connect add-in for your PC or Mac by clicking this link.
3. Update your Flash Player, restart your browser and join the webcast link.
Contact Jennifer Wicks, Executive Producer, Learning & Development at (562) 951-4525 or email@example.com.
Feel free to contact Jennifer to pre-test, making sure your computer is webcast ready, 2 days prior to the live webcast.
Contact ORSP@csulb.edu in the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs at CSU Long Beach.