Project Proposals (2019-2020)
Project proposals are not currently being accepted. Please check back for updates.
About the Steering Committee
The CPConnect Steering Committee is composed of members from each of the departments from the College of Engineering. The Steering Committee facilitates the following activities:
- Facilitate communication between donors, faculty members, and students
- Provide guidelines for donors and faculty to develop project statements
- Help identify faculty and students interested in working on proposed projects
- Solicit proposals from faculty and students for funded project opportunities
- Review project proposals and provide recommendations to the Dean to award funding
- Maintain oversight of distribution of donations
- Maintain a database of current, ongoing and proposed projects
- Maintain a database of project final reports
Becoming a Partner
Understanding your interest in project-based learning is the first and most important part of establishing a relationship. We welcome your inquiries and look forward to discussing how your ideas and requirements can be integrated into our innovative learn by doing approach.