The California State University highlighted Cal Poly San Luis Obispo’s Women in Engineering Program, showing how they prepare students for lucrative careers in engineering. Read the article here.
The Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) is pleased to announce that the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Summer Faculty Fellowship Program (SFFP) is currently accepting applications for FY2022 until 30
Photo of the Week
- Attention Club and IRA Leaders: College Based Fee Proposal Discussion
- Lockheed Martin STEM & Vocational Scholarships
- Homecoming: Haas VP of Sales and Marketing Returns to His Alma Mater to Help Dedicate New Haas Labs
- Engineering for Good: Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Course Applies Production Principles While Stocking Cal Poly Food Pantry
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report