Are you ready to apply what classes have taught you and learn even more industry-standard skills to tackle a complex, real-world, engineering project?
Come join LLEAP!LLEAP is an interdisciplinary project to build a lower-limb, robotic exoskeleton for a local community member. This spring, we will continue constructing our preliminary simulated model of the exoskeleton for future prototyping and software testing.
What You Can Learn
- Gazebo (simulation software)
- Modeling Techniques (GUI, text format)
- Applied Physics (Kinematics, Dynamics)
- Robot Operating System (ROS: widely used robot software platform)
Who We Are Looking ForStudents with…
- Self-motivation and an interest in simulations and graphics
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and initiative to push further
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Collaborative team spirit
If any of this sounds remotely interesting to you, there’s way more than we could possibly fit in one message! So, come to our weekly Thursday meetings @4:30pm (PT) starting 4/8 (https://calpoly.zoom.us/j/84703638643) or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and start contributing to this impactful project!