Presenters from the CSU and National Science Foundation (NSF) will discuss broader impacts and the value of meaningful diversity, equity and inclusion strategies. This presentation will have a marine/earth sciences focus but
Congratulations graduates! To honor their graduating class, the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department created a very special virtual yearbook. The yearbook highlights photos from the department and upcoming plans from the graduates.
Photo of the Week
- Cal Poly CENG Ranked 8th Best in Nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Donation from Hewlett Packard Enterprise Will Upgrade Cal Poly’s Parallel Computing Lab, Encouraging More Ambitious Projects and Research
- Engineers Week 2021: Superheroes of the Future
- Aerospace Student Selected for Competitive Fellowship Aimed at Increasing Diversity in Space and Aviation
- Engineering Alumnus Focused on Mars